Dr. Mary Reker is a licensed Naturopathic Physician and uses the principles of functional medicine and naturopathic medicine to identify and treat the root cause of health conditions and restore innate health. She is focused on a holistic approach to improving health, quality of life and longevity, while minimizing and eliminating pharmaceutical medications in favor of optimizing nutrition and adding specific nutrients to help improve health, digestion, sleep, hormones, mood, and overall health.
Dr. Reker will take a detailed medical and health history and timeline of events to help identify root cause and triggers for your health concerns. She has an engineering degree and has spent several years in the engineering field prior to medical school, which has strengthened her ability to focus on looking at the whole body as an interrelated system, and focus on how all systems function together, in order to improve overall health and wellness, energy and vitality.
In her spare time, Dr. Reker is an avid mountain biker. She has been involved in competitive sports her entire life, including gymnastics, diving, bodybuilding, hiking, and yoga.
- Primary Care and overall health
- Lyme Disease and other tick-borne illnesses and co-infections
- MTHFR and methylation issues
- Gastrointestinal conditions, including SIBO, leaky gut, candida overgrowth and food allergies
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy for women
- Testosterone replacement therapy for men
- Autoimmune health conditions
- Thyroid treatment and hormone balancing
- Weight loss
- Environmental medicine
Working with athletes to optimize performance through nutrition and supplementation